Thank you for JGM ♪

5.24.2011
Thank you very much for JAPAN GIRLS MEETINGon the 21st and 22nd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkGt8xG2BQ8



I thought "A fashion show on a huge stage like this... No way... (((・Д・)))"
and I was really nervous, but thanks to everyone I was able to enjoy it. Thank you very much!!

On the 21st we wore clothes by Ank Rouge. (See the above video.)

On the 22nd we wore MILSQUR brand clothes.


When you wear cute clothes you feel happy, huh?
Both days my makeup was more adult like than usual.

I had just switched to a new pair of color contacts so it was nice and fresh.
By the way, they're vivian's Pearl Brown.


On both days we performed...

Part 1:
Girls be Anbitious!
Jounetsu wo Upload
Luka Luka ★ Night Fever

Part 2:
Megu Megu ☆ Fire Endless Night
Koi Shichatte Mo Ii Desuka?
Jounetsu wo Upload
The shape of the stage was different than normal, there were stairs and a runway, so formations were pretty difficult.
I think we were able to show a different stage than usual. ><

Staff, everyone who came to see us, thank you very much.