Tweets 4.18.2011

DANCEROID
 DANCEROID  by kozue_aikawa

Again, zombies, Kusarine Project, 1 Nen 25 Kumi, Sasa, Rere... and all of the guests who came to see us, thanks for sharing the hot stage at Danceroid FES with us!! We're so proud. Thank you very much. >< Next is the One Man Live in Tokyo.←

DANCEROID
 DANCEROID 
 by kozue_aikawa
DVD Launch Event. April 24th at Tora no Ana Akihabara Store!!  We will also be selling the limited edition box set DVD!!!

Blog Update Nowww! 

Blog Update Now! Finished Painting! 

I updated my blog! "Thank you for Danceroid FES!" 

I'm not doing anything special~; RT @: @ Question! What kind of diet are you on?

【DANCEROID】Comment + DVD Digest Video  via @

Older. RT @: @ KozueSan, if you were to have an older or younger brother, not of blood relation, which would you like?

It's an alpaca. (`・ω・´) RT @: @ KozuKozu, what was that animal that you drew on you cup? Lol.

I used to~! RT @: @ Are you studying dance KozuKozu? (`・ω・)?

Short sleeved T-Shirt and jersey pants! Although it also depends on the genre of dance! RT @: @ I have a question for you KozuKozu! For you, what are the easiest to clothes to dance in?

「PIctures with guests and stuff!」 

Riding on the night but now, now~! Coming back to Kantou now, now~!

I booked【Live Broadcast】Showing my face and carefree ヽ(・∀・。)ノ【TS有】 for April 19th, 2011 at 08:57. 

News: DVD Launch Event 

Whoooaaa~! Amazing! (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚) Congratulations! >< RT @: @ KozuKozu! Look!! I won! ><

【Live Broadcast】Showing my face and carefree ヽ(・∀・。)ノ【TS有】 

Thank you for coming to my Nico Live~! I didn't talk about anything interesting so today I'll be good and rest, so I won't extend the live~! I'm sorry. ><