Announcement!

6.3.2011
Announcement
I'm going to upload three dance covers by the end of July.
It feels like "Why so sudden", but... Haha.
As everyone has noticed, I haven't been able to update my blog lately.

I don't know if it's that I don't know what I should write or...
I've had a change of hear...
I just don't feel close to my blog.
Well, no matter what I say, to the people who are waiting for me to update my blog, it's just an excuse...
 So I'm going back to the basics
I've made announcements my goal.><
In a sense, it might just be for my own sake. Haha.

A person I respect once said, "If I can reach goals set by myself, I feel like it will lead to self confidence."

Right now, what's important to me is confidence...!
(I'm very moody. Haha.)

From now on, I'm going to do my best at work, including Danceroid's One Man Live and I also have a lot of other things to think about.

This seems to have turned into a entry just for me...
  
Thank you for reading.