LA Part 3!

7.18.2011
It's a bit late, but this is the continuation of my LA entry. (`・ω・´)


I'm sorry for taking so long. (´;ω;`)


On the third day I judged the
Odottemita Contest
><


Participants of the Odottemita Contest could pick from the following dances.


I choreographed two of the three dances and I thought it was amazing that people I didn't know, people overseas for that matter, had learned by choreography


The internet is amazing.


I thought that I need to thank the people who
watch my videos
and learn my dances.


Thank you very much. ><


We went straight to the airport after the contest.


I wondered if I could buy souvenirs at the airport, but since it was nighttime everything but the duty-free shops were closed.
Me →


Well, that's a nice memory too, I guess. www


I couldn't use my phone overseas so sorry that I don't have any pictures.


But it was really fun and LA was a great experience


I want to go again if I get the chance.


The End


On a different note,


Nadeshiko Japan won
Congratulations. ><