Luka Luka Dance Two Year Anniversary

7.3.2011
Today it's been two years since I uploaded "Luka Luka ★ Night Fever Dance." (;゚;ω;゚;)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7517202


It has 2,600,000 views and 55,000 Mylists on Nico Nico Douga. (;゚;ω;゚;)

3,780,000 views on Youtube. (;゚;ω;゚;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpoR_xlslLI

When I uploaded the video I just thought it was a dance suitable for events "It was difficult, but fun! I'll just upload it as a commemoration. w"... (;゚;ω;゚;)

Thank you all so, so much. ><

---

+Yesterday's Events+

Yesterday we made it safely to LA and IkuraChan and I went to Anime Expo for an autograph session and stuff. ヽ(・∀・。)ノ

Thank you to everyone who came!
We'll be doing it again today, so if you're there, please come see us. ><

After the autograph session we went to see the stage that we would perform on...!
It was huge...
I can't believe it... (;゚;ω;゚;)
I'm really nervous, but I"ll do my best. (;゚;ω;゚;)

After that we went back to the hotel, but both of were so tired we fell straight asleep. wwww

This morning we woke up at 6 and watched Danceroiding. ><

Today we'll perform as Miku's opening act, do autographs and help sell goods. (`・ω・´)
I'll do my best. ><