"I tried Nico Nicoing Movement Medley" Dance Cover

7.30.2011
It might be better to call it "I tried mimicking the movements" rather than "I tried dancing". (・ω・)

With that being said,

I uploaded a video.

【Nico Nico Douga】I tried Nico Nicoing Movement Medley Dance Cover


At first I was going to dance Po Pi Po but,

there were lighting problems and stuff and I couldn't get a good video...

I got frustrated and tried recording this "I tried Nico Nicoing Movement Medley" instead

and it was like "Hm, this is better than the other one." Haha.

I think Aikawa Kozue has this image of always using all of her energy, smiling and dancing happily, but

I've actually been wanting to do this

「…?」

sort of video for a long time.

A serious video, with a straight face and it would be like "Who would be interested in this?"...w

Well, it's just a video to satisfy myself. w

I'm sorry to those of you who were looking forward to a serious dance.

By the way, I won't be uploading this video to YouTube.

I feel like this is only forgivable on Nico...w

So that's my "I uploaded a new video~!" blog post.