I uploaded a collab video♪

8.13.2011
I think I wrote in my blog last week about how the three of us collabed(Said Entry), but I uploaded that video.

【Kurara×Maatamu×Kozue】GO MY WAY!!【Dance Cover】




I gained power from being around young girls and did my best.Haha.

If you'd like,

please watch.><

Also, tomorrow (Wait, it's already today!)I'm going to do another collab. wwww

Once we finish I'm going to hurry and try to get the video onto my computer and upload it that day, so please look forward to it everyone! w

Today I made my outfit for that video. wwww

Yesterday (the day before, actually) I collaged with MayukiChan!!!!!

I'll write about that later!

Good night!



Saturdays at 10PM Live Broadcast 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community 

mixi Community Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><