Luka Luka Night Fever has 4,000,000 views!!

8.1.2011
Saturdays at 10PM Live Broadcast「DANCEROIDing」 

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

mixi Community Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20


Please check out these links. ><





Hello

Somehow, somehow...






Thanks to everyone

ルLuka Luka ★ Night Fever Dance that I uploaded to YouTube

has passed 4,000,000 views!><






It feels like just yesterday it reached two million, but it's already at four million. 


Thank you very much, everyone.


Now that I think about it, just by choreographing, dancing and uploading that Luka Luka Night Fever video, my life has really changed...
Appearing on TV and stuff... Lol.
Although it's Black History... *bitter smile←



However
Thanks to everyone's support I'm able to do things I wouldn't normally be able to do

Really, thank you very, very much.




By the way, the video on Nicocurrently has 2,730,000 views.


【Kozue】Luka Luka ★ Night Fever Dance【Rame Rameyo!】



I'm very grateful for the people who always put add the barrage and lyric comments and help make the video more exciting.顔




Also, also←
【Kozue】Hello/How Are You Dance Cover【It was difficult】and
I tried Nico Nicoing Movement Medley Dance Cover are category ranking number 1 and 2 today also.><









Did I put too many videos?

But

I was happy.

Please watch them more than usual, only today.



Everyone, thank you very much, always.