New Song

8.18.2011
「Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko」、
For some reason, it's just.. so touching. (´;ω;`)




I got to meet ℃-uteSan's Suzuki AiriChan, Hagiwara MaiChan and Nakajima SakiChan at japan girls meeting

and for Kawaii girl JapanSan's 「Can't stop loving idols!」segment, but

they're just sooooo cute
It's amazing. (;゚;ω;゚;)


It's exactly my type of song so I immediately preordered it on Rakuten Books. ww

I ordered Limited Edition B, but... I wonder what will be on the DVD!

I wish it would hurry up and be released. (´ω`)



Also!
Today (actually yesterday) we started learning a new dance at DANCEROID lessons

It was really, really, really difficult. wwww
I thought I was going to die after only the prelude.

But I'll do my best

Good night!



Saturdays at 10PM Live Broadcast 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

mixi Community Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><