partenza

8.11.2011


Buono!'s new mini albumpartenzaget!



I looked at the track list...



...and when I saw number eight I thought "!?"...w

Did Buono!... really cover 『1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou』!?

I'm so excited...

After I listened to it I thought that since the pitch is lower than most Buono! songs, the singing was more boyish and cool.

Each member has a solo song so I feel like it has a lot more content than most mini albums.


【Free Shipping】partenza
Price: 2,100円(Tax Included, Shipping Separate)

I love Buono!
I want to go to their concert sometime.

If you've never heard a Buono! song, their music videos are on their YouTube channel you should try listening to them






So, with that being said, today I'm recording a collab "odottemita" video.

I'm going to go get ready.

Also, I might be able to upload the collab video I took last week, today

I'll let you all know when I upload it.

See you.



Saturday's at 10PM Live Broadcast 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Community

mixi Community Official Grouppo 

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><