Pool Side Story


8.26.2011

I went to see 「Pool Side Story」which features my high school classmate and close friend, Kurumi ChieChan
and Fujimoto Saki Senpai.

The story is about a high school swimming club.
There's laughter and tears and I think it was pretty interesting.
I haven't seen one of their plays since we graduated from high school so it was pretty nostalgic.


Poll Side Story is being performed until the 28th, so if you're interested you should go see it. 
(`・ω・´)


The play's stage is interesting. (`・ω・´)

AAAAA Aren't play nice?

Of course, it's really difficult to watch them, but I also like to participate in them.
Maybe I'll go to see another play soon.

Saturdays at 10PM Live Broadcast 「DANCEROIDing」
Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community
mixi Community Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20
Please check out these links. ><