Tachiagirl

9.28.2011
Today S/mileage's new song goes on sale. (`・ω・´)

Ogawa SakiChan's graduation,
the addition of the submembers...

I liked Fukuda KanonChan and Ogawa SakiChan
so when I heard about SakiChan's graduation I was like

EEEEEEEEE(´;ω;`)YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIIIIIIIIIIGHT(´;ω;`)

...orz

But I'll remember what Maeda YuukaChan said

and continue to support the new S/mileage. ><

It seems that Tsunku♂San is going to decide what to do with the submembers in October... (´・ω・`)

They're all doing their best
so I think it would be nice
if they could all become regular members...

The song that goes on sale today, 「Tachiagirl」
is a really positive song

It cheers me up when I listen to it

I'm going to buy it online soon. ww

Everyone should try listening to it
when they're feeling down also. ><

YouTubeS/mileage 『Tachiagirl』 (MV)


Tachiagirl (Regular Edition)



Tachiagirl (First Prodection Limited Edition A: With DVD)


【Added】
Thank you for pointing out my typo. ><
I corrected it! *sweat*



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews & Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><