Thank you for the event!

9.25.2011


Shanghai Japan Week 2011 is over

Everyone, thank you very much. ><

This stime DANCEROID got to be
Cosplay Contest Judges +Dance Show
and Hatsune Miku Cosplay Contest Judges +Dance Show.

The elvels of both contests were so high
It was really fun to sit in the judge's seats and watch everyone's performances.

I got nervous
and messed up some of the dance, but
it was a really good experience for me

There was so much cheering for DANCEROID
from the people who came to the venue

I was really happy. (´;ω;`)

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time for autographs and stuff.

If we get the chance to go to Shanghai again
I hope we have time for autograph sessions and stuff...
I'll do my best. ><

Everyone, thank you very much for such a wonderful day. (´;ω;`)



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews & Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><