Things I've bought lately...


9.15.2011
I don't really have anything to write about
so I'll just show you what I've bought recently...

 
↑↑☆This month's issue of Shouakuma ageha.

I didn't buy it last month and I couldn't decide if I was going to get it this month,

but I gave in when I saw Yakuwa SatomiChan on the cover...

↑↑☆Morning Musume。's new song.

『Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterundayo! (I'm really hoping for a peaceful planet!)』and
『Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai! (I want to open a shop with him!)』both A-side.

By the way, if I were to pick one,
I like the second song 『Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai!』 better.
Of course, they're positive songs so I really like them both.
Both of the song are on YouTube
so if you haven't heard them yet
please give them a listen.><

↑↑☆O~i Ocha that I bought at the convenience store recently.
Even though it's tea, it's transparent like water.
What is this



So I read the explanation and it says
apparently there's tea powder in the green cap
so you can have a "freshly brewed" flavor...

I thought it was interesting so I bought one
and it seems a bit more... diluted? than a regular bottle of tea, but
it does actually taste freshly brewedIt felt like "This is yummy."


So that's that.
See you later.


Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」 

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community
The Interviews Official Grouppo

Please check out these links. ><