The video was uploaded today!

9.26.2011
【Dance Cover】Ochame Kinou ☆ Paradise【in Toyama】


This is the video that we made after Toyama Cosplay Festa 2011.

We picked songs that everyone can dance=Ochame Kinou and Heart Catch! ww

I've danced them both before
so I still remembered them somewhat, but...
overall it's a very iffy video. ww

I completely blocked YukiSan during the first song, "Ochame Kinou". orz
I'm really sorry. orz

In the 2nd song DANCEROID exhibited their reflection force. wwww
Everyone wwww fits perfectly in the camera's view. wwwwwwww

So that's that videoHaha

Please watch it if you'd like. ><



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews & Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><