We had a dance workshop!

8.29.2011
Today's first event was a workshop where we taught dances

It was my first time trying to teach people a dance so

I was worried if I could do it well or not...

But everyone were fast learners

and the room's atmosphere was really light
so it was a lot of fun.

By the way, the dance we taught was LOL.

At first we were planning to teach FirstKiss!,

but almost everyone already know how to dance it. (´゜ω゜)Happy

Today we all danced LOL together.

I had ManagerSan send me picture to my computer so

I'll update again when I get back to the hotel.

IkuraSan and I took a picture together

once we got back to the waiting room.



As a "Thanks for your hard work!", the staff gave us these drinks



What could this be...

It tasted sort of like genmaicha.
Tea is good.

I'll do my best at the next event too



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM
「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

mixi Community Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links.><