About Uploading Two Solo Videos

10.28.2011
I forget when, but I said that "I'm going to upload two solo videos before the end of October!!"
Do you all remember that? (´・ω・`)

I'm very sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to upload a solo video before the end of the month...

It's only an excuse, but I was really busy with
collab videos, events and other things.

I'm really sorry.

I want to upload at least one solo video before the end of next month...

I have a lot of collabs planned for next month too.
Honestly, I'm going to be very busy learning new dances starting now...←

I feel like I need to be more careful when making plans.

I'm really sorry to those of you who were looking forward to the videos.

I'll do my best to make my next solo video one that people will think,
"I'm glad that I waited for this."



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><