From my Birthday!!

11.1.2011
Please allow me to show you all the projects, website, videos etc.
that I received on my birthday. (October 25th). ><

I'm sorry for taking so long. ;;

A special site!
http://www.aikawa-kozue.com/

A lovely project!
Aikawa KozueSama Birthday Project
http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/28350410


Some people prepared videos for me!

【Celebration 2011.10.25】Somehow, it seems the celebrations have arrived.


Aikawa Kozue October 25th Happy Birthday


【Chibi】Hapi Hapi Birthday Dance Cover【Happy Birthday Kozue】


Celebration! 10/25 Happy Birthday 【Aikawa KozueSan】Luka Luka ★ Night Fever





I also received a lot of illustrations over Twitter and such. ><

Thank you so much everyone. (´;ω;`)

The projects and stuff were secret until that day
so when I saw I was like "!?" (;゚;ω;゚;)

But I was really, really, really, really, really happy. (´;ω;`)

Again, thank you very much everyone. ><

I'll continue to do my best!



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><