Whoaaa

10.5.2011
I'm sorry for not writing in my blog.

To summarize the last few days...

Saturday
DANCEROID had a photoshoot
I had a lot of pictures taken. <●><●>

Sunday
DANCEROID Lesson (`・ω・´


Monday
Dentist!
I had to get my right molar taken out.
I have to get so many taken out before I can start getting them corrected.
I'm going to get my left molar taken out in two weeks. (;゜;ω;゜;)
But the anesthetic, extraction or afterwards;
none of them hurt that much so
I'm glad.

Tuesday
I just went out. ←

Today
I have a few errands to rund
aaand aaafter thaaat
is GeMaga Eve(See my previous entry.)


...(`・ω・´)Kiri'

It's not "kiri'"!wwww
How many times do I have to tell you?wwwww
is what I feel like when I use that face. (;゜;ω;゜;)

Sorry. orz

I'm laying on the floor. orz

...

Anyways,
I'll do my best at GeMaga Eve.



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」 

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews & Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><