Thank you very much for 3,000,000 views!

12.8.2011
Thank you very much for 3,000,000 views!!!!!!!!!! ><

【Kozue】Luka Luka★Night Fever Odottemita【Rame Rame Yo!】


I choreographed Luka Luka Night Fever for the first event
that I appeared in as "Aikawa Kozue". ヽ(・∀・。)ノ

Forefront and ☆ Frontiers Ryuusei Yarou and Happy Friends [3/4]


After that DANCEROID was formed and I was able to dance it with them,
our dancing was played during karaoke,
a lot of people covered my choreography,

and I even got to be a motion actor for the game 「Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- extend 」... ><

【Hatsune Miku】「Luka Luka ★ Night Fever」 is really fever!!【Project DIVA extend】




Thanks to everyone's support I've made it all the way to 3,000,000 views.
I think I've come a long way. ><

Thank you so much, everyone!!

Oh, I forgot about this picture yesterday!
A picture with MizukittySan and TenchimSan from twin planet channel. ☆



Thank you for over 5000 friends on GREE also. ><

http://gree.jp/aikawa_kozue

Please continue to treat Aikawa Kozue well from now on also. ><

Thank you very, very much for 3,000,000 views!



Live Broadcast Saturdays at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

The Interviews & Official Grouppo

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

Please check out these links. ><