Things I've Bought Recently♪

12.6.2011
I'm going to try writing about things that I've bought recently
in my blog. (`・ω・´)

I don't know who would gain from this though!←

 

This month's issue of Shouakuma ageha.

The cover with Yakuwa Satomi was so, sooo cute that I had to buy it.
Satomin is such an angel. hshs(´ω`)

It's been almost four years since I started reading ageha...

I look nothing like an ageha model though. (;゚;ω;゚;)

But the model are just so cute
that I always end up buying it. (´ω`)


Fake eyelashes that I bought at the convenience store.

Hooray for impulse shopping...
I was thinking "Man, I want some new eyelashesss"
and couldn't resist when I saw that they were 3 for 600円. w

They look too long for me,
but I'll try them out. (`・ω・´)


My new notebook

It looked really happy so I bought it

When you take the band off it's simple and cute.


It's nice when I go shopping because
I feel like I can work hard the next day! (`・ω・´)

I regret impulse shopping though. w

But I like this kind of shopping. (´д`)

WAAAAAAAAAA AKB48's Itano TomomiChan is on TV
Sho cyuuute! (´ω`)





Please check out these links. ><