Q&A Answers ①

1.8.2012
I'm going to answer some of the questions I asked for in my Q&A Corner article the a few days ago.ニコニコ

Q. Yunbou@AiriSanRecently a lot of girls have been added to H!P.
Are there any that have caught your eye? (^q^)

A.
Tamura Meimi from S/mileage,
and Suzuki Kanon and Kudou Haruka from Morning Musume!

Q. AsunyanpireSanCan you get into DANCEROID even if you're bad at dancing?

A.
I'm not sure what you mean by "get into". (´Д`;)
Oh, we're not doing auditions right now. ><

Q. MiruruWhat was your dream when you were a kid?

A.
I looked up to Morning Musume when I was in elementary school
and wanted a job where I could make people happy with song or dance!

Q. IrukaSanI know you wrote an entry on it before, but could you please show us your makeup? ^^

A.
The makeup I'm using lately is,
【Base】
・Pure Crysty Premium Primer Artisan
【Eye Makeup】
・KATE Gratical Eyes A BR-1(eye shadow)
・K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner (eyeliner)
・Makeup Mania Chip-gradation Linger BR(eyeliner that I use for my bottom eyelids)
・Maybelline LASHIONISTA(mascara)
・Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On BK999(mascara)
I have two different mascara's so I just switch between them depending on my mood.♪
By the way, my upper eyelashes are eyelash extensions. (`・ω・´) 100 C-curls!

【Cheeks and Eyebrows】
・Canmake Powder Cheeks PW20(cheeks)
・Sweets Sweets Powder Blush PD13(highlights)
・KATE Lasting Designer Eyebrows W BR-3(eyebrows)

Q. Kawata SamekoSan Please tell us three things that you like about your appearance. (*´ω`*)
Please don't answer with "Nothing!"

A.
Ummm...
1. I have small hands
2. The mole on my butt
3. My left eye... I guess...

Q. dominkowasugoiSan You update your blog late at night and early in the morning, so when do you sleep!?

A.
Between late at night and early in the morning! w
I just sleep when I can.
My sleep pattern is really irregular. w

Q. AsunyanpireSan How can I get into DANCEROID?

A.
Even I don't know. (´・ω・`)
I'm sorry. ><;

Q. HirocchiSan Do you have any siblings?

A.
I have a younger brother!

Q. SaikaSan What is your favorite hair style? (^O^)

A.
Straight hair!
I'm bad at curling my hair so I always do really simple thing. orz

Q. Tamura Aoi@Study deletion of riajuu once more.San I have a question!
Please tell us easy to dance Vocaloid or anime songs!
About 4 please!

A.
"Easy" depends on the person, but...
・FirstKiss! http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11185036
・Seikan Hikou
・Ochame Kinou http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10898542
・Ryuusei Boy http://youtu.be/I_LKWnvkkww
・Hello/How Are You http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13291146

These aren't Vocaloid or anime songs, but
BeMYSELF http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4814632
galaxias! http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1323811445
Chirno's Perfect Math Classroom http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5193002
I think these are easy also!

Q.☆(・Д・)Hono(・ω・)ka(・∀・)☆San I live in Fukui Prefecture. Will you come to Fukui? (^▽^;)

A.
We don't have any plans to right now,
bit DANCEROID's doing our best to be able to go to various places all over Japan!

Q. Gusha GushaSan Do you have a favorite scent? ^^

A.
I like the smell of shampoo. (´▽`)

Q. AishutaSan I think you're really stylish, but isn't it troublesome to maintain?
Please tell us if there's anything you do to maintain your daily style or if you diet!
Also, when did you learn to do makeup?

A.
I'm not really stylish. Lol.
These are the things that I do so that I don't gain weight.
・Don't eat too much sweets. (Sometimes I still do thought!←)
・I start my meals with a salad or some other vegetables.
・When I'm at the convenience store and want to buy a lot of food, I pick expensive food!
(Instead of buying a bunch of rice balls or bread, I buy some vegetables or salad to go with them.)
・I drink mostly basic things like tea and water. I only drink juice when I want it.
I learned to do makeup during the summer vacation of my second year of high school. (`・ω・´)

Q. TessieSan What are your goals for this year?

A.
To take care of my health. With all of my might.

Q. Mareusagi (ó㉨ò)ノSan When doing what dances do you have the most fun?
Also, what are your favorite characters?

A.
It's really fun to dance Poker Face and Megu Megu at lives!
I still get nervous when doing other dances. ヽ(´Д`;)ノ
My favorite characters are
Oshitari Yuushi, Atobe Keigo, Fuji Shuusuke, and Yukimura Seiichi from The Prince of Tennis,
Sakata Gintoki and Okita Sougo from Gintama,
and Jinguuji Ren and Shinomiya Natsuki from UtaPri!!

Q. Orion≠SubaruSan What was the first type of alcohol you drank after turning 20?

A.
I went to a local bar with my friends on my birthday!
I'm not really sure what was in it. w
I left it to the employee to decide. ><

Q.Aiyoshimi Recruiting a cameraman (*´∇`*)San What kind of hairstyle do you like?
Like what color and stuff...
Also, what kind of girl do you think it cute?

A.
I like anything as long as it suits her!
Oh, but for some reason, when I see a girl with smooth, straight, brown hair (about to her chest) I think it's unbelievably cute! Like on the train! w
I like smooth hair, no matter what color it is. (´▽`)
To me, an cute girl is one who is cheerful, is bright, has a wonderful smile, and is really putting forth an effort to be cute...!

Q. AliceSan Do you have any smartphone apps that you recommend? (*´∀`*)

A.
I really love the picture app Angel Conealer! It makes your skin look beautiful! w
Other than that there aren't really any apps that I've downloaded and actually use...
Just Skype and Ameblo... ww

Q. OasisSan I know that you love Nico Nico Douga,
but do you ever feel like it's a scary place?

A.
I do!
This goes for the entire internet, not just Nico, but
I think it's scary that since you can't see their face
people comment and stuff as much as they want.

Q. MaaSan What is your favorite soda?

A.
Mitsuya Cider!!!!!

Q. MicchanSan Where are your new color contacts from?!
Also, I'm sorry that this has nothing to do with you, but do you think you need to know ballet to become a dancer
at a theme park!?

A.
My new color contacts are Celebrity Eyes Excellent's Bitter Brown!

Celebrity Eyes Excellent Celebrity Eyes Contact Contact Lens Color Contacts...

I don't have any knowledge of theme park dancers, but
they say ballet is an important basis for any dancing
so it wouldn't hurt to try it.
Also, your style can improve if you do ballet. ^^w
And I think any genre could be useful, not just bellet. ><

Q. aqua○´艸`○amourSan Why did you decide to become a Nico dancer??

A.
I saw 47San's videos on YouTube and thought
That looks like fun! I want to try it too! ><
http://youtu.be/oe5bmGwJvPo

Q. SachinkoSan Where did you film Melody Line?
Can I collab with you, KozueSan?

A.
We recorded Melody Line in a local area!
A certain! Local Area! w
I'm not currently accepting collab requests! >< I'm sorry!
I still have a lot of planned collabs from last summer...

Q. Kamosuzo!!San If there is anything about the other members
that you think is amazing or that should be emulated, please tell us!
And if there's something that they can't be beat at, please tell us that too. (〃^ー^〃)

A.
They're all really serious!
They make me think that I need to become more serious too!
Something they can't be beat at.. I wonder...
They're all Nicochu's?←

Q. Amen San ・Do you wear accessories? What is your favorite?
・Where did you get the hat that you wore in the purikura from you first shrine visit of the year? (>_<)
・What kind of gifts do you like?
・Is there no discomfort when when changing the way people address you when switch from private to DANCEROID? Has anyone every accidentally called you by your real name?

A.
・I wear accessories! Like small necklaces and stuff! I have too many favorites! w
・I bought that hat at a local train station for about 1900 yen!
・I'm happy with anything, but I kind of like letters... Maybe things that I can wear. ><
・There's no discomfort, but rather than accidentally saying my real name, sometimes people will still call me Kozue. ww

Q. Throat Lozenge【Inedible】San I'm a girl in my second year of middle school.
Is it ok if I like you even though I'm only in my second year of middle school?
Can I respect you?

A.
It's totally fine! I'm actually happy!
I want us to become a unit that can be liked by all ages, boy and girls!

Q. HiyokomameSan Which is your type? Boys with cute or cool faces? (^O^)/

A.
Cool, maybe... ///

Q. Nacchan Lately I've been having a lot of dreams about DANCEROID, but have you had your first dream of the new year?

A.
I had a weird first dream.
Nyantaro Project and DANCEROID were in the same studio,
but for some reason we were all practicing completely different dances. w

Q. MayonnaiseSan I feel like your eyes have become more up-angled, but, besides eyelash extensions, have you changed your makeup? (>_<)

A.
Until recently I was drawing my eyeliner downwards, but now I make it go upwards slightly!
I think that's why they look more up-angled than usual lately!
Also, I almost never use fake eyelashes for my bottom eyelids anymore. ><

Q. TonshiSan Do you have any tips on how to dance cutely??

A.
Imitate a person who you want to dance like!
Imitate them in the mirror and thoroughly research how you can move like them.
If it seems impossible, try going back to the basics.

I'm going to stop here for now!
I'll continue in another entry. ><





Please check out these links. ><