Purikura with RuukoChan♪

2.20.2012
I went out to eat with RuukoChan on the 13th
and I just got the purikura that we took,
so I'm going to upload theeem. (`・ω・´)  


Ruuko Kozue




Chin peace




Ruuko ♥ Kozue

Isn't RuukoChan so cute? (´;ω;`)

I've been going out to eat with every now and then for a while now,

but every time I'm still surprised by her cuteness. (´;ω;`)



RuukoChan's going to perform in DANCEROID's nationwide tour at the Tokyo performance.
It's like she just jumped our of the audience and onto the stage!

RuukoChan Chucchu (´▽`)  

  

 Live Broadcast Every Sunday at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」

 Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community  

 Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page  

 The Interviews  

 Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

 Please check out these links. ><