Q&A Answers ⑤

1.26.2012


Q.OkirionSan
All I can do is cheer for you, but can someone like me help you and DANCEROID also??

A.
I'm really happy even with just your support and the feelings behind it!じゅうぶん嬉しいですよ!
It will be the encouragement for my futures activities. ><

Q.RimuSan
How do you get taller!?
By the way, how tall are you?

A.
I want to know too!
Because I'm only 151cm! w

Q.NonSan
What do you use to dye your hair? (*´ω`*)

A.
I always get my hair dyed at a beauty salon!
Lately I'm only getting it retouched though!
I use the foaming type when I do it myself. ><

Q.Lily@wwwSan
I have a question about the Lily Lily choreography.♪
I can't really make out the move at 「Nee kanji saseteyo♪」w
Do you have any tips for me?

A.
That's Megu Megu, not Lily Lily, isn't it!? w
Apparently that's a fire dance move!
It's difficult so I can't really do it either... orz
【Kozue】Megu Megu☆Fire Endless Night Mirrored 50% Speed Version
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12746216

Q.NahoSan
Please tell us your favorite girl and guy Nico singers
and dancers that you admire. ^^

A.
My favorite girl singers: WotaminSan, HanatanSan, Φ串ΦSan, KakichocoSan, Mitani NanaSa, RushukaSan, PurikoSan, ChouchoSan, ENESan, and KorosukeSan
My favorite guy singers: clearSan, PokotaSan, DasokuSan, neroSan, amuSan, MiichanSan, PikoSan, SekihanSan, RibuSan, YoppeiSan, TouraiSan, GomuSan, Donald OniisanSan
Dancers that I admire: YumikoSan, MiumeSan

Q.UriSan
When I think of KozueChan I think of Luka Luka!,
do you have a special awareness when choreographing?


A.
I remember that since the say the name of the song 「Luka Luka★Night Fever」 in the chorus,
so I thought I should make that the part that leaves the biggest... impression...!

Q.MarrilSan
Are you planning on dancing Sweet Devil or Cyber Thunder Cider?

A.
I think I want to dance Sweet Devil someday...!
I don't plan on dancing Cyber Thunder Cider. ><

Q.IvorySan
What do you do to relax after a busy day?

A,
I watch idols' music or concert videos!

Q.NayuhiSan
Recently, thanks to DANCEROID's influence, I've started dancing. (・ω・) Lol
How do you usually practice your dances?
I try to dance it while watch the video, but it's so difficult that I'm about to give up. (`;ω;´)


A.
When learning from the video you shouldn't try to learn it all at once.
You should split it up like "Today I'll learn until the prelude." or "Today I'll just learn the chorus." (´▽`)

Q.‡~Nezakura Ainashi~‡San
How do you learn H!P dances?
Also, how do you do your makeup?

A,
How I learn dances→I dance along with the dance shot!
Eye makeup→Pretty much like this!
http://ameblo.jp/aikawa-kozue/entry-10881549993.html

Q.YukiSan
What model is your smart phone?

A.
ARROWS Kiss F-03D It's pink. (´▽`)

Q.syoSan
Do you know about Talkloid?
If you do, what are your favorite producers?!

A.
I don't know them; Sorry ><;
Maybe I can just tell you my favorite VocaloidPs? *sweat*
There are a lot, but buzzGSan, OSTER projectSan, dorikoSan, YuyoyuppeSan, samfreeSan, minato(RyuusaiP)San, DECO*27San etc...

Q.Mimika@Addiction。San
✻If I send you a fan letter, would you reply?
✻Do the DANCEROID members have any plans to collab?
Also, would you like to collab?

A.
I'm not returning fan letters now;
I'm sorry...
We do!
I'm not taking new collab requests at the moment. >< I'm sorry. ><

Q.Axel。San
Congratulations on your coming of age ceremony.
What kind of adult do you want to become?
And what kind of adult do you not want to become?

A.
I haven't really thought about it, but I want to be responsible.
I don't want to be...
the type of person who talks about people behind their backs. Lol.

Q.NanazouSan
I thought you were going to have your coming of age ceremony this year. Are you planning on wearing a furisode?
If you could, please upload pictures from your ceremony. m(._.)m

A.
I wore a furisode!
You can see pictures on this entry.☆
http://ameblo.jp/aikawa-kozue/entry-11132000326.html

Q.~Ren~San
What are your favorite animes? (゜O゜;????

A.
If we're talking about recent anime, then I like
「The New Prince of Tennis」!
I miss it a lot though. (´;ω;`)

Q.MokoSan
I heard that you have two dance teachers.
What kind of people do you see them as?

A.
One of them is really beautiful and really weird. (Of course, I mean that in the best possible way! w)
The other is serious and nice to be around!

Q.SayuuSan
*What anime did you like when you were a child?
*What manga or anime led you to become an otaku?

A,
When I was a kid I liked 「Ojamajo Doremi」!
I become an otaku after watching Naruto. w

Q.GocheeseSan
Have you ever taken dance lessons?
If so, what made you want to?

A,
I learned modern dance from kindergarten until the summer after my first year of middle school!
Apparently I said that I wanted to! But I don't remember. w

Q.Beet1eSan
I've been dancing for about 12 years, but when I watch my own dances I realize that I have a lot of bad habits so I can't dance satisfactorily.
Do you have anything like that? If so, what are they?

A.
I had a lot!!
First of all, I had a bad attitude... ww
I've gotten a lot better about it since joining DANCEROID... I think... I still have a ways to go though;

Q.TakaelSan
I'm in my second year of middle school and am learning to dance.
If you have any tips on how to remember choreography, please tell me!

A.
Concentrate on learning.
Use your voice to remember moves.
...I think?

Q.SAKURAKO@Bad AppleSan
Why are you so good at dancing?
Have you been learning since you were little??

A.
I'm not good at dancing. ヽ(´Д`;)ノ I've still got a long ways to go. ヽ(´Д`;)ノ
I took dance lessons from kindergarten until the summer of my first year of middle school.
I was really earnest? about learning modern dance. (´・ω・`)

Q.ShippoSan
What should one do if they want to collab with you?
Also, do you buy a Liz Lisa fukubukuro every year?
Finally, can normal people get into Nico Nico Headquarters?

A.
I'm not taking collab requests at the moment. I'm sorry;
This is my second year in a row buying a Liz Lisa fukubukuro. ><
Anyone can get into the cafe on the second floor or the shop on the third floor!
http://nicohonsha.jp/

Q.YukiSan
I want to improve at dancing so I'm practicing, but what should I do for basic training?
I don't know if it's because I don't know the basics, but I can't dance prettily at all... (´・ω・`)

A.
It's good if you try going to a dance school at least once!
Recently there's a lot of schools that let you do a free trial. ♪
Also, if you search 「Dance Basics」 on YouTube you can find some basic dance lesson videos, so it might be good to check some of those out too. (`・ω・´)

Q.JumboSan
I'm a 40 year old man and just discovered your videos. Can I be your fan?

A.
Please, please! Welcooome. (´▽`)

Q.HaruSan
・When did it sink in that you're an adult now?
・I have exams this year. (´・ω・`) Please give me some encouragement. ><

A.
When I drink! w
Exams, huh... It sounds hectic, but believe in yourself and do your best. ><

To be continued in part six! (´▽`)

 

Live Broadcast Every Saturday 「DANCEROIDing」

Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community

Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page

The Interviews

Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

よろしくお願いします><