Thank you very much for Miku's Thanksgiving Day!

3.10.2012
Thank you very much for Miku's Thanksgiving Day
that was on March 9th!!


We were the opening act at a large place like TDC...

So I was really nervous, but the audience gave us such a warm reception
it was a lot of fun to dance for them. ><

There are a lot of points that I need to reflect on, but...
I'm going to take advantage of that and work even harder in the future!

Thank you so much to everyone who came to today's event!!

My phone wasn't in good shape, so sorry that I don't have many pictures. ヽ(´Д`;)ノ

By the way, my friend Marisu from middle school also performed today!

We had just finished rehearsal when she emailed me about it.
I was surprised. Lol.

Did any of you who came to the event or watched it on the live broadcast notice?・ω・

Well!
Good niiight!