Thank you very much for the Nico Live!

3.7.2012
Thank you very much for the Nico Live just now. ><

I had over 10,000 views.
It's been such a long time since I've had that many.
I was surprised. ((((;゚Д゚))))
I was happy  

Things got a bit shaky in the middle,
but thank you very much
to everyone who watched and commented. ><  

Here is the timeshift  
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv84248252

By the way!!!!
℃-ute's going to appear in Nico Nico Cho Party!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

 Nico Nico Cho Party The 4th Announcement of Additional Performers!


Aren't the other performers amazing!!!!
OMG (;゚Д゚)  

They announced it on the Cho Party's official site,
but DANCEROID is going to perform on both the 28th and 29th. ><


I'm so grateful. (´;ω;`)
Everyone who always supports us, thank you so much. (´;ω;`)

The special Nico Cho Party site is here  
http://www.chokaigi.jp/choparty/

I'll do my best at DANCEROID's nationwide tour
and at Nico Nico Chokaigi's Cho Party  

And my other work too, of course    

I recorded Twin Planet Channel today,
so please watch the Ustream broadcast tomorrow. (´▽`)



Sorry for the long entry. ヽ(´Д`;)ノ
Thank you for reading. ><

   

 Nico Live Sunday at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」  

 Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Party  

 Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page  

 The Interviews  

 Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

 Please check out these links. ><