All Up


4.26.2012
Yesterday's filming was the all up for Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger    


※Sorry for another no makeup picture.  

They gave me a large bouquet. ><

Akibaranger was my first drama
so at first I was so nervous that I was honestly unsure whether I could make it to the end... Haha

But the staff and my co-stars were all so warm. ´;ω;`  

By the third filming it was such a happy site that I was always looking forward to filming!!

I'm sad that I won't be able to play Mita Kozu Kozu anymooore! ´;ω;`
I'm sad that I won't be able to see Hakase or the Akibarangers in the secret base anymooore! ´;ω;`

But Akibaranger is still airing so I'll be able to see them on TV! ><

Filming was really fun...
It went be so quickly. °ω°

I'm getting a haircut now!!

           

 Live Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」  

 Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community  

 Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page  

 The Interviews  

 Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

 Please check out these links. ><