Filming is Over `・ω・


4.7.2012
I filmed for 『Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger』 after Girl's Bomb!!`・ω・    

After the daytime performance of Girl's Bomb!!      
the other DANCEROID members told me,
「Do your best Kozu Kozu! ><」

and shared their gifts with me.
´;ω;`    




They're all so nice. I love them. ´;ω;`
     

Thanks to them, I was able to successfully film today's part of Akibaranger.    
Now I'm going to get on the bullet train and head for Nagoya.    

I'll do my best at tomorrow's DANCEROID Nationwide Tour performance in Nagoya

Speaking of which, I wonder if there are any tickets left?

           

 Live Broadcast every Sunday at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」  

 Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community  

 Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page  

 The Interviews  

 Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

 Please check out these links. ><