My riajuu uploaded a new video and purikura we took!


5.15.2012
My riajuu Marice (We were classmates in middle school and in dance club together!) uploaded a new video!!
Cat eared maid clothes! Cute!

 【Marice】Schrodingeiger's Kitten Dance Cover


It looks like Marice has finally become a premium member! w

She made a community so I joined right away.

http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co1646051

Everyone, please continue to support Marice!!←What am I? Her mother?

We took purikura together quite a while ago, but I didn't upload them so I will now. ・ω・

*squeeeze*♥




We've know each other for about 7(?) years.

We're tried putting on airs. Lol



We've already decided what our next collab will be.
I want to hurry up and dance together! (´▽`)



 

 Live Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」  

 Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community  

 Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page  

 The Interviews  

 Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20