Our Baby Maniacs dance video is uploaded!


5.25.2012
DANCEROID's odottemita video is up!
It's 8#Prince's Baby Maniacs!

ニコニコ動画(RC)【DANCEROID】Baby Maniacs【Odottemita】


YouTube【DANCEROID】Baby Maniacs【Odottemita】


Personally, (PERSONALLY)
when I watch this video I think that I have to try harder.
I'll work harder.

I keep saying that on my blog like it's my favorite phrase.
I don't know if it's because I'm not satisfied unless I say it or that I'll be no good if I don't.
(I'm already no good though. Haha)

I'll do my best.
I'll do my best for the one man live and my other work.
I don't think there's anything else I can do, so I'll do my best.

Please watch out video.
Please let me know your thoughts in my blog's comments. (´▽`)

And thank you very much to everyone who watched my Nico Live this evening!

  

ベルLive Broadcast Sunday at 10PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><