Thank you for Cho Kaigi☆


4.30.2012
Thank you very much for all of your hard work these past two daysss!

I took a lot of pictures so I'll upload them. `・ω・    

With MiumeSan

With Apricot*San  

With ReichelSan  

With KotarouSan  

With Pan2San  

With Beat Mary Mother  

NaaboudoufuChan who came to play backstage  

With miho*San  

With HyakkaryouranSan  

I can add anymore pictures so I'll continue in my next entry!

Thank you very much for all of your hard work at Cho Kaigi and Cho Party!

I only have one regret...!
It's that I wasn't able to upload the solo dance video
that I was talking about on Nico Live. `;ω;

I'm sorry to those of you who were looking forward to it!
I will definitely! Upload is during May!! Wait for it!!!

           

 Live Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」  

 Aikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Community  

 Official Grouppo / Official GREE Page  

 The Interviews  

 Aikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

 Please check out these links. ><