Afilia Saga EastSan's!


6.9.2012
As part of Kawaii Girl JapanSan's
「Can't Stop Loving Idols!」 series

I went to Afilia Saga EastSan's One Man Live!


I was excited to I bought a T-shirt and photo. Haha

I wonder why idol's lives and concerts make me so excited. ´ω`

Kawaii Girl JapanSan is going to post my report of the performance and my interview video
at a later date, so please watch them. ><

I'll let you know when they're up!!


Wow...
A hall live,
and a one man live in Yupoto... °ω°

Purely respect!

Watching the live was fun!

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sunday at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><