Akibaranger「Last Episode」at 1:30AM


6.22.2012
The TV drama 『Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger』 is going to be broadcast on BS Asahi, tonight at 1:30AM!

This is the 「Last Episode」 of the show that I was a regular cast member of! ´;ω;`

Please watch, everyone. `・ω・

Speaking of Akibaranger, I'll do my best at the Akibaranger Nakano Sun Plaza event on the 30th!


I remember that I was always insecure about how little makeup the makeup artist did for Kozu Kozu. Haha
I always thought, "Is it ok for someone like me to wear such little makeup?" Haha
Nostalgic ´ω` Haha

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ
キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><