Announcement: Aikawa Kozue DANCEROID Graduation



6.4.2012
The DANCEROID One Man Live Tokyo performance ended successfully yesterday.
Thank you very much, everyone.

I made an announcement on June 3rd during the DANCEROID One Man Live as well, but
I, Aikawa Kozue, 
at the end of August 2012, at DANCEROID's live scheduled at Nico Farre, will graduate from DANCEROID.

My reason being that since this March, because of my physical condition, it's been difficult to participate in DANCEROID activities.
I consulted my physician at the hospital, the DANCEROID members and staff and, in the end, I decided to graduate.

After I graduate from DANCEROID, I will continue uploading videos and doing live broadcasts as a hobby.

I have dreams and goals that I want to accomplish, so after I graduate I'll concentrate on my treatment and continue working at my own pace.

I will do my utmost best during the few months before our final live, so please continue to support me.

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sunday at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><