I danced with Marice

6.21.2012
Today I went to a certain dance school lessons with Marice
and simultaneously took a breather? and relaxed?!



I'm covered in sweat so my small amount of makeup is pretty much gone!
Forgive me! w


We took purikura too!

But my hair's all shaggy and my makeup is...! www


(knock knock behind you
The dance lesson was fun!!)




(Good job at the one man, Kozue!!)
↑Thank you!

(We danced!!)


↑This is a pose from the dance we did today! w

By the way, Marice uploaded an entry for Dancer Master 4,
but I wonder if she's going to be in it.
If she is, then I want to be in the audience! Haha

ニコニコ動画(RC)【マリス】shake_it_! Dance Cover


Also!
I loved reading everyone's comments about father's day on my last entry. ´ω`ラブラブ
Thank you, everyone.ラブラブ

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ
キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><