I got extensions! I uploaded pictures too. ・ω・


6.30.2012
I went to the beauty salon today!

I had my color retouched and got extensions put in. ・ω・


Because I have an Akibaranger event tomorrow! (`・ω・´)

I don't feel like Mita Kozu Kozu with short hair. Haha

It's been a long time since I've had extensions!
What do you think? ><

By the way, I bought these energy drinks on the way home...
I thought I'd bought two of the same thing, but...


They're a little different!! Rare (´▽`)w


And, and!
Today at 12:30AM (in about 1 hour and 15 minutes)!
The last episode of the TV drama 『Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger』 will be broadcast on BS Asahi!! 

The character I play, Mita Kozu Kozu, appears in it a little. Haha
Please watch, everyone. (*´∀`*)☆彡

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><