I won!


6.8.2011

I ordered Naaboudoufu@NanaChan's debut CD
「Kune Kune☆Bravo!」 online quite a while ago
and would always listen to it and think,
"She's so cute. She's so cute ´ω`hshs", but!

There was a postcard inside where you could apply for a lottery for her event!
And I got a reply!


I won. ヾ(^▽^)ノ

But!
When I checked the date
it's on the same day as the DANCEROID Osaka live... Haha

Check these things before hand! \(^o^)/

But when I checked my email
I'd also won a ticket to Hello! Project's summer concert!
I don't have any plans on that day, at the moment. ><音譜

Today was a good day because I won things! ヾ(^▽^)ノ

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sunday at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><