My Favorite Lately


6.15.2012

This has been my favorite lately.

Water cleansing ´ω`音譜

If you put it on a piece of cotton,
your makeup comes right off!

I stumbled upon it at the convenience store
and bought it because it says it's oil free, fragrance free, color free, paraben free, alcohol free, and hypoallergenic. Haha

This works as a makeup remover and face lotion so it makes things really easy. ´ω`
It's my favorite. ´ω`ラブラブラブラブ

...I tried to write an entry that would make me more girly! Haha

Today's Friday!
Tonight at 1:30AM the TV drama
『Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger』 is going to air on BS Asahi!
I'm going to be in it again this week, so please watch. ´∀`♪

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><