Tomorrow's the One Man Livvve! ∩°ω°∩


6.2.2012
Thank you very much for watching our Nico Live 「DANCEROIDing」!

It was the One Man Eve SP
so it was pretty different from our usual broadcasts.
What did you think?

Here is the timeshift.↓↓☆
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv95040584 

Tomorrow is finally!
The One Man Live Tokyo performance!!`・ω・

There are still tickets left,
so please come if you've been thinking about it! ・ω・
We'll be selling new goods too!

I'll do my best during the live!

By the way, I went shopping at a drug store the other day,


but the proportion of pinks items that I bought is abnormal. Haha
I was a bit surprised myself. Haha

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sunday at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><