I'm going to appear at『Nico Nico Chou Kaigi in Yazu, Tottori』!


7.20.2012
Aikawa Kozue is going to appear at 「Nico NIco Chou Kaigi in Yazu, Tottori」音譜

リボンNico Nico Chou Kaigi in Yazu, Tottoriリボン

亜友未Date亜友未
July 29th (Sun)

亜友未Venue亜友未
Kouge Athletic Field (Tottori Prefecture Yazu Okutani 381)
※To be held in during the 「8th Yazu Kirameki Festival」

亜友未Price亜友未
Free Admission

There will also be a 「Luka Luka ★ Night Fever」 dance lesson!!

Details hereこれ

So!
My first trip to Tottori! (`・ω・´)キラキラ
I'll do my best,
so please come if you can. ><

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルLive Broadcast Sundays at 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><