Thank you for 1,000,000 views!



7.17.2012
My Hello/How Are You video reached over 1,000,000 views on YouTube the other day. ><

Thank you very much, everyone!

YouTube【Kozue】Hello/How Are You Dance Cover【It was difficult】


Thank you very much for all of the views on this video that was uploaded the other day! ><
I don't think I've put it on my blog yet, so here it is!

YouTube【VocaloP Novel】100 People Reading Aloud ・Aikawa Kozue Version Part 1


So with that being said!←
I'm going to do a Nico Live today at 9:30PM. (´▽`)
I'm planning on chatting. ・ω・
これ
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv100712663

Please come if you've got some free time. (´▽`)

【Added】
Thank you very much for my Nico Live!
I'm sorry that the screen went dark at the end. (´;ω;`)



ベルLive Broadcast Sundays @ 9PM 「DANCEROIDing」ベル

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

konatuThe Interviewskonatu

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><