A Summary of September

9.29.2012
I'm writing a blog entry!!!

I don't have anything to write about!!!!!

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

September is almost over,
so I guess I could write a summary...

Nothing really happened. ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Man, I really just sat around and rotted.
I didn't leave the house unless I had to. Haha

The result,
I kind of regret it. ヽ(・∀・)ノw

I hope I find something to do in October.

Oh! I'm doing a Nico Live on October 2nd at 9PM! ☆ミ

【Kaodashi】Let's Just Chat【With Time Shift (Probably)】

I'm just planning on chatting. (´▽`)
I don't know if it will be interesting or not,
but please Reserve the time shift. (´▽`)

How was your September, everyone?

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><