Mosaic Art

9.17.2012
Today I cleaned my room!

Or rather I mainly sorted through the gifts that I'd received and stuff. (`・ω・´)キラキラ

And that's when I found this!!
Isn't this amazing!?


Mosaic art ヽ(゜Д゜;)ノアップアップ

They took pictures of the people who came to the nationwide tour (About 1,500 people!!)
and turned them into a poster. ・゜・(ノД`)・゜・ドキドキ

Thank you very much to all of DANCEROID's fans. ><ラブラブ

I wanted to take a picture so I hurriedly put it up on the wall
so it's a bit crooked... ww
I'll fix it later. (´▽`)音譜

I hope I'll be able to read my letters this week!

Thank you so much, everyone. ・゜・(ノД`)・゜・

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><