Tell Us About the Graduation Live 1

9.4.2012
It's completely cooled down, hasn't it? ・ω・
And it's already this late... ヽ(´Д`;)ノ

Thank you very much for the graduation live!

I just can't seem to write my entry about it,
so I'll write about it little by little. ><

First I'll upload the pictures that I took with the people who came to see us.

With Mariceこれ

With Miura SallySanこれ
 

Everyone's doing a sexy pose. Haha

With SujikoChanこれ

This is after I cried during the live, so my makeup might be coming off a little,
but please pay it no mind. ヽ(´Д`;)ノww

Next, flowers!!



Thank you very much. ><

Even from out opening act, Love La Doll...!


Thanks for dancing my choreography. (´▽`)

 

I'll write about the live itself in my next entry. (`・ω・´)

☆The time shift of the live is here. ↓☆
(You can watch part of it for free.)

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><