I uploaded some song covers...

10.17.2012
I want to upload some song covers, so...
I uploaded two songs. ><

ニコニコ動画(RC)【Nico Nico Douga】【Kozue】CLAP HIP CHERRY【Song Cover】


YouTube【Nico Nico Douga】【Kozue】Aa, Subarashiki Nyansei Song Cover【By Myself】


YouTube【Kozue】CLAP HIP CHERRY【Song Cover】

YouTube【Kozue】Aa, Subarashiki Nyansei Song Cover【By Myself】

I tried to sing CLAP HIP CHERRY cutely
and did my best to differentiate the characters and keep rhythm for Nyansei. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

I got some comments asking, "Are you going to become a singer?",
but that's not the case at all.
I just uploaded these as a hobby. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

Thank you very much to TomSan who gave me advice, mixed etc. orz

I would be happy if you would try listening to them whenever you feel like it. ><

リボン リボン リボン リボン リボン

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

konatuThe Interviewskonatu

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><