Talking about my birthday event!

1.22.2012
It looks like the winners of the birthday event on the 25th
were emailed today!!

Thank you very much fora ll of the applications!!

The applications went over capacity,
so there are people who don't get to come, but...
Do you get to come? ><

If you don't, I apologize!
Let's meet at some other event. ><

As for those of you who won, I cant' wait to see you at the event.♪



And now a request concerning gifts.
Please refrain from bringing the following items.

・Food, drink, raw items etc.
・Living things
・Large items

Thank you (´;ω;`)



UOOOH

I'll practice hard for the 25th!

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><