『Aitai Aitai Aitai Na』Dance Cover

11.13.2012
Hello Wotas Shirofuku, Miume, Kimagure Prince, AoiKun and I dance to ℃-ute's song!!

ニコニコ動画(RC)【Dance Cover】Aitai Aitai Aitai Na【Lose 1kg Squad】

(Note: There is a line in the song that is repeated several times about wanting to lose 1kg by the weekend.)

YouTube【Dance Cover】Aitai Aitai Aitai Na【Lose 1kg Squad】

Original
YouTube℃-ute 『Aitai Aitai Aitai Na』 (MV)



H!P songs are so much fun to dance to!! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

The dance is so strenuous that while I was dancing I thought I was going to die of muscle pain, but
please watch. ><





↑You can see the fatigue on my face. Haha



リボン リボン リボン リボン リボン

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

konatuThe Interviewskonatu

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><