I'm going to appear at「Shabettemita End of Year Special」!


11.28.2012
(Note: shabettemita [I tried talking])

【Date and Time】
December 9th (Sun)
OPEN 7:45PM/START 8:00PM (Last for about 2 hours)

【Venue】
Yoshimoto∞Hall

【MC】 Bakusho Comedians
(Note: bakusho [roar of laughter])

【Guests】
Miume
Tadanon
Kamen Liar 217
AbeSan
Sacchaso
Shunsuke
Ryusei Yarou
Nicomaro
13
Jikuu Senshi Heat
Okakuzu
Kusarine Matsu
Tamahiyo。
~saku~
Zuke(TeamBlackStarz)
Ayanami Rei and Lilith
Aikawa Kozue

【Opening Act】
Sensei to Boku

They're planning on adding many more!!

【Tickets】
Reserved Seating
Advanced \3,000/Day of \3,500
There is standing room
PCode 597-717
Tickets Yoshimoto 0570‐041‐489(Dial for reservations)

Details here

With that being said!
I'm going to appear at 「Shabettemita」
which I previously appeared at with DANCEROID as secret guests. ><
It's a talk event! I'll do my best to talk!!
Please come. ><