Thank you very much for the event!

11.24.2012
「Idol Alley Festival!! in Ogura Aru Aru city」
has ended successfully!!

Thank you very much
to everyone who came to see me,
everyone who came to my sales table,
everyone who watched the Nico Live,
everyone who sent me supportive comments and Twitter replies,
the staff,
and my co-performers. ><

In total, I danced to three songs and sang one.

My singing was bad as always and that was frustrating...


... (/_;)

I'll continue to work hard
in order to reach my goal... (/_;)

But even so!
The audience was so kind!!

This was my first time participating in Idol Alley,
but I felt really at home standing on stage... ><

The idols were so young and cute.
hshs (*^^*)ラブラブ

I was alone backstage
and they cam up to me and asked to take a picture with me,
but I hate myself for not being able to say, "I'd like to take a picture too!"...Communication failure

But I had fun in Fukuoka!!


It was nmy first trip since going solo,
so I was a little anxious, but I had fun!!

I want to go to Fukuoka again! (゚ω゚)