2012

12.31.2012
2012 is almost over!

To me, it hasn't really sunk in that it's the end of the year and it's already the 31st...!

A lot of things happened throughout 2012. (゚ω゚)

First, I welcomed the New Year at the Countdown Live,
I choreographed Love La Doll's songs,
I appeared in the drama 「Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger」,
I appeared at Nico Nico Cho Party,
DANCEROID's nationwide tour and one man live,
Dance Master 4 (I was really caught off guard by the surprise!),、
Nico Nico Cho Kaigi Tottori,
I graduated from DANCEROID.

And I had a solo birthday event,
I got the leading role in the play 「Megurizaki Living Dead」,
was able to appear on live TV, 「Tsunagaru GO! GO!」...

There were a lot of other things too. ><

I'm grateful to everyone who I was involved with!

I have a lot of things planned for next year, but I'm going to work hard with the goal of not losing myself!

Have a great year, everyone! ><